- our gas line was brought to the house (first of all, when we came and saw that they had trenched it in, we were excited until we saw that it was hooked up to the barn. But they soon came to remedy that!
- our hydro was brought to the house! We had hydro already at the barn, but now the guys can plug in at the house!! (most necessary for the ghetto blaster let alone the power tools!)
- our plumbing is done! (the last little bit being done today by our good friend Henry!) Of course this is the “roughed in” stage.
- our furnace/air conditioner is in the basement and most of the venting is done! (thanks to Mike K and Brad)
- the sunroom floor has been done leading off the living room space
- the deck is going up, so is the overhang
- we have had some visitors!! WE LOVE VISITORS! (we have also heard that some of you drove into the yard but didn’t stop and say hi!)
- we have chosen a color for the siding. (believe me THAT was a major decision for me to make!)
They built the stairs that go from the garage down to the basement, and you can see we got a few shots of them! They also began to put some drywall up in strategic places (like where the electrical box will go). As well – hooray!! Our furnace/air conditioner is in the basement!
Things are moving along! In between, there is some rain, and some sun! On the way to the land the other night, I got a few pictures of the clouds with the “silver lining” … absolutely beautiful!
I thank God for the progress that is happening! God is good! Please continue to pray for the guys as they build. And hey – feel free to drop in and take a peek!